Pages

23 March 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK MONDAY OFFERING



FOR TODAY, 23 March 2009

Outside My Window...if it were summertime, it would be that bluesy-time that lasts just a few moments before turning into the night

I am thinking...not a lot, just feeling warm and fuzzy

I am thankful for...my life, my home, my pets

From the kitchen...the sound of my niece and husband putting away groceries, doing dishes, making dinner- and some texting drama going on!!!

I am wearing...my bra still, and i don't know why

I am creating...an online scrapbook of our tenth anniversary stay in a log cabin (ummm, yeah, that was more than two years ago) on snapfish - it takes just as long as real scrapbooking, but NO MESSSSSS TO CLEAN UP AFTERWARDS, just log out and power down - great for my messy marvin self.

I am going...to watch house in 20 minutes

I am reading...cold mountain

I am hoping...i get back my teenage spark having the girls here for a day or two - i am feeling olllllld lately.

I am hearing...laughter ringing all over this house and the tv guide idol wrap show

Around the house...must...move...bedroom...furniture...around...aggggghhhhh!!

One of my favorite things...this little doggie girl - abbey



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: go to office max; rearrange bedroom and office - take mom to the surgeon and me to the shrink - thank goodness!!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...

ahhhhh, never were there eyes so deep blue!



No comments: