Pages

07 April 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK MON(tues)DAY OFFERING -7 APR 2009



FOR TODAY 7 april 2009

Outside My Window...chilly breeze - bright sunshine - reflections of cars going by in window.

I am thinking...life is filled with sweetness from the people we love.

I am thankful for...my home, in all its eccentricity...

From the kitchen...chocolate chip cookies cooling

I am wearing...navy leggings, blue denim maxi skirt, green thermal henley, denim vest

I am creating...memories with my nephew bren, who is here for a few days for Easter break.

I am going...to have to re-fax some business paperwork i thought was taken care of but turned out not to be - ugggghhhh!

I am reading..."75 Years of Caring for People: A History of McCready Hospital"

I am hoping...my husband is getting off of work early today - i did not get to see him very much yesterday.

I am hearing...my nephew crunch on a nestle's crunch bar :-)

Around the house...arggghhh- need to straighten up!

One of my favorite things...reading a book in a hot bath.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: grocery shopping with mimsy

Here is picture thought I am sharing...brenden and catdog (abbey) sharing the back of the sofa


No comments: