Pages

23 February 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook February 23rd Edition

(there should be the lovely line drawing of a victorian lady
here to illustrate the daybook but mrs. shields
yet has not
mastered the placement of such)

2/23/2009
Outside My Window...bright and sunny and clear

I am thinking...i am so grateful to have found Flylady six years ago - i need her daily "get off your butt and do some work" reminders to help me take care of things! i am just missing that piece of my brain that tells me to do it on my own :-)

I am thankful for...the snuggliness of this house - all of the beasts are taking naps, i hear my hubs rattling around upstairs. just those little homely sounds...

From the kitchen...left over pizza, cold coffee, and cassie's dog food in the blender - dinner of champions!

I am wearing...honestly? well, i stayed up all night with cassie and slept all afternoon, and am sitting here in what i had on this time yesterday - fashionable!

I am creating... actually, i am reviving an apron that belonged to my mom-mom to wear around the kitchen.

I am going...to need a shower before i asphyxiate everyone in the house.

I am reading... the junk mail that has come today - it's an addiction

I am hoping... that the clothes will fold themselves...

I am hearing... my husband laughing at the beverly hillbillies!

Around the house...puppies begging for dinner

One of my favorite things...talking to Mr. Shields

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: getting our passports renewed or getting passcards (as my husband says, we only need to get to be able to get to canada ...) before the new regulations take effect. http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

BRENDEN'S MAZE OF BOOKS UNDER THE DINING ROOM TABLE
- reminds me of being little and that magical world under the dining room table - many days i feel like crawling under there and playing myself!



No comments: