Pages

18 May 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK MONDAY OFFERING



FOR TODAY 18 May 2009

Outside My Window...it is lovely and cool; not bright but pleasant anyway. i think i will sit on the front porch to brush out my wet hair.

I am thinking...nothing right now, just concentrating on "being."

I am thankful for...singing birds and snoring dogs.

From the kitchen...a protein shake and a lexapro - breakfast of champions!

I am wearing...navy jersey knit cargo pants and a black teeshirt with a lovely stain on the belly that i just noticed.

I am creating...a haven for my husband (sssssllloooooowwwwllly).

I am going...to take the dog to the vet today or tomorrow - looks like she has an anal gland that it getting ready to blow (i know, TMI)...

I am reading..a kay hooper romance, 'the haunting of josie'

I am hoping...that i have prepared enough for my job interview on thursday.

I am hearing...the songbirds outsinging the traffic noise on route 1 :-)

Around the house...comparing the cost of hiring out the refinishing of our hardwood floors to doing it ourselves.

One of my favorite things...tea - hot or cold

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: taking mimsy to the doctor, getting mr. shields to teach me to grill (although i have been asking for a week now - i think this will be one more of those things he doesn't want me to do because i would pose a safety risk to myself and others LOL), decluttering the master bedroom and bath, and checking the piggy bank to see if i can afford new linens.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...of a house i fell in love with as a child, and it continues to enchant me.






http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/




Photobucket

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how I love that house. I'd be enchanted also.

Unknown said...

Prayers for your job interview on Thurs. I agree-great house! Thanks for stoping by my blog earlier.